Providing Feedback that Matters
Feedback is the assessment practice with the greatest impact on student learning. This 5-lesson, self-paced course, explores quality feedback methods and strategies for making students partners in the feedback process. Guiding questions for this course include:
- What does the research say about best practices in feedback?
- What does quality feedback look like?
- What is the role of feedback in formative assessment?
- How can a variety of methods help you manage feedback?
- How can you support self and peer feedback?
This self-paced, 1 credit (15 CTLE hours) course includes readings/viewings and short reflective assignments.