Our Needs Assessment reports clearly explain our findings and their implications for our clients. The following reports illustrate the range of questions we investigate, and for whom.
- Designed around survey responses, this report demonstrates our approach to coding and qualitative data analysis.
- We supported a large urban high school with planning, organizing, and collecting multiple data points to inform their work around school improvement, with our findings captured here.
- This report, related to our work investigating a district's alignment to newly adopted standards, reflects the role of students in collecting information about instruction and curriculum.
- We use an inquiry-based, iterative approach to curriculum reviews, as demonstrated here.
- This report was prepared on behalf of a school identified by their state education department for an external review. It reflects our holistic approach to helping the school tell its story.
- For this needs assessment, our findings and questions for consideration were delivered in presentation form. The client indicated that they wanted a presentation to select teachers and administrators in lieu of a written report.